Marcus' Old and useless list of links
Here is a selection from my personal homepage at work (i.e. my bookmarks) for your edification and amusement.
Maybe you can figure out something about me from my selection.
Need to look up a word? Use the WEBster page to look it up.
Here is the cosmic encounter page with stuff by me. CE is the best board game ever made. It combines enough complexity to attract the hard
core gamer with the social aspects of party games like Pictionary and Trivial Pursuit. Everyone and
their date can play!
There are some things some people don't think you should see
- Washingtonian Magazine Online
- Creative Labs Home Page
- Apple Computer Home Page
- Software by Matterform Media
- CDnow! Main Menu
- Sega Web
- Welcome to the Used Software Exchange!
- Shiva Corporation Home Page
- Microsoft Corporation World-Wide-Web Server
- Welcome to the Public Personals Page.
- Computer Related Companies on the Web and Internet
- CE Software Home Page
- THE PM ZONE
- FTP CDROM
- Working Assets Home Page
- United Media
- FEDEX HOME PAGE
- Motorola World-Wide-Web Server
- StarNine Technologies World Wide Web Page
- The Creative Internet Home Page
- The Doctor Fun Page
- Every day a new color cartoon.
- The Marshmallow Peanut Circus Home Page
- Anouther fun house.
- The Vibe Main Menu
- An online Music Magazine
- The Seinfeld Index
- All you could ever want to know about the Seinfeld show.
- Coalition to Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide Homepage
- A sobering warning about a serious threat.
- Zippy comment of the day
- A random Zippy the pinhead quote every time you visit.
- Fuzz's Magic: The Gathering Page
- Info on everyone's favorate game drug
- This is the Worst
- The very worst pages of the web are gathered here.
- Paramounts propaganda vehicle for ST:Voyager
- Useless WWW Pages
- If you thought our list of goofy hats was useless...
- The Cabinet of Dr. Casey
- The horror web page
- The Tori Amos Homepage
- My very favorate performer ever
- The Asylum
- bianca's Shack
- The Capitol Steps
- The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5
- Fair Play(JFK)
- Who really killed JFK?
- Vampyres Only
- Stereogram / SIRDS / SIS FAQ
- Monster Board!
- How many days 'til Christmas
- Paintball Home Page (at warpig)
- The Soul Pages
- Sting, the Stingster, Sting-a-ring-a-ding-dong!
- Cybergrrl Goes Surfing!
- Bob Allison's Home Page
- Cosmic Encounter Information
- Brandy Alexandre
- Dave Simons' Home Page
- My So-called Life
- The best TV show ever made
- Aliens1-3 home page
- Macintosh:the Final Frontier
- Screwing MacDonalds
- Welcome to Weather World
- Jargon File Resources
- electronic Gourmet Guide
- Meyers/briggs test
- The Nine Planets
- Before you ask a stupid question, why don't your Read That Fun Manual
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Cryptography, PGP, and Your Privacy
- Guide to Lock Picking
- For those times you forget your keys
- Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) Forum
- Cool Site of the Day
- Gorski's Cool Site of the Day - Menu Page
- Gilbert and Sullivan Archive Home Page
- ACE Information
- The American Coaster Enthusiasts... People who love roller coasters.
- Fortean Times on line
- Declassified Satellite Photographs
- Berkley Museam of Paleontology
- Newton Archive
- Moble Computing Magazine
- Gesture Launch
- Newton Information
- Steve Weyer's Newton Releases
- US Government Information Sources
- DoD Information Systems Technology Insertion
- U.S. House Of Representatives - Home Page
- United States Postal Service Public WWW Server
- Library of Congress World Wide Web Home Page
- Directory of /msdos/Games
- Index of /ftp/pub/pc/
- Apple's Mirrors
Zstuff on the Web
THE GROOM LAKE DESERT RAT and THE PARANOID NEWS
The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs)
That's all we have for Marcus and boy was it boring. Maybe we should get him to lists his socks!
No wait, that's been done. See the Useless WWW Pages
Listed above. I guess the only thing to do now is return to the house o' fez